Friday, July 18, 2008

camoed matchstick container

I made this cache a while back. It is a regular matchstick container onto which I glued a lot of dirt, leaves, pine needles and spruce needles. I gathered this stuff from the cache location, and brought it home. To make it, I basically spray painted it brown as a base, and then covered it with glue. I used LePage Stik and Seal waterproof adhesive, (which I found at Canadian Tire), and it seems to be holding up quite well. Then I just grabbed the leaves etc and pushed them into the glue. I did a couple coats of that and poured a bunch of dirt on as well, and I don't think it looks too bad!

1 comment:

Adam said...

i'm pretty sure a lot of people will have difficulty finding your caches!

if you have time, please visit my site at